Remote operation - how to control the mobile phone operating software with a computer
aTimeLogger & TimeTrack data interoperability, with web version.
But the web side is not perfect, not easy to operate, not recommended.
- Alternative 1: Use the computer version of the APK simulator
Download "NetEase MuMu Simulator", download and install TimeTrack's APK, and simulate mobile phone operation on your PC.
- 1.Select APK installation in MuMu
- 2.Log into your TimeTrack account and wait for sync (if you keep failing, try another simulator)
- 3.Software changes default settings
- 4.Main timer = total time
- 5.Secondary timer = no setting
- 6.Icons per line = 6, or adjust the APK simulator by rotating the screen in the lower right corner
- 7.First day of the week = Monday
- 8.display seconds
- 9.Display seconds in report
- 10.Kill the process after setting it up and restart it in the simulator.
- 11.Start a new activity in the simulator, kill the process on the mobile side and restart it to see if it syncs
- Alternative 2: Use remote control software such as "Teamviewer", "Total Control".
Available after Android Root, iOS is not available for now, only emulator.